Paul is a trained studio photographer and is an award winning Fine Art photographer. Paul received an MFA in Fine Art with distinction from the Belfast School of Art.
Paul uses his technical and artistic palette to provide documentation services of various styles and intentions.
Strict Documentation – no artistic intention, just a clear record of an object or situation: Historical record, auction catalogues, grant and award applications
Artistic Documentation – Enhanced presentation of art for use in advertising, catalogues and websites.
Event Documentation – Output depends on each event, this may involve the use of additional photographers / videographers.
Paul uses a range of professional equipment. All equipment is colour calibrated.
- Hi-Resolution, colour accurate photography
- 7k raw images – 36mp digital camera with professional lenses
- Hasselblad Medium Format film Cameras
- High Definition video documentation
- 1080p HD – Some UHD 4k capacity
- Multiple Go-Pro sports cameras
- inc 1080p @ 120fps & 4k @ 30fps
Epson R3000 archive quality pigment printer sizes up to A3+
Paul has a professional digital darkroom based on a 27″ iMac 5k running licensed copies of Lightroom and Final Cut Pro
Paul is experienced in the darkroom and on request, can hand print images using traditional wet chemistry techniques.